Types of a research article Also, the articles published by the journals fall under the following categories ie original research articles, review articles

Myself and My hilarious thoughts



I want to be fashionable
But it doesn't happen.
Thick frame glasses are the fashion of today
But Allah knows that my grandmother used to wear such glasses.
How do I wear granny glasses fashionably?
Have you ever seen a dark yellow shirt over red pants and blue boots?

They say this is also fashion. I asked a fashionable friend.
Suggest some light fashion for me. He examined me carefully and said.

"Put your hair up."




My ears perked up. Why is he in...

He quickly cut me off

"Believe" some will look fashionable.

Ditch the dress shirts and formal dress for a different look.

I happily requested her to set my hair herself.

He took me to a men's parlor.

On my return, I saw the mirror and shivered.

My hair stood up like thorns. As soon as he turned the corner of the street of his house, a villager's eyes caught his eye
He kept looking at my hair, then came closer and looked around and said softly, "Have you had a fight with anyone?"




It is also fashionable for men to wear earrings in their ears.

It is also fashionable to wear boots without socks.

It is also fashionable to keep the second button of the shirt open from the top

Although earlier it was called Lufangapan.

From food and drink to speech,
house structure, facial expressions,
Everything, even the haircut, has become a necessity of fashion.

At a fashion show, I even saw male models wearing 'gharare'.

I like gharare too
But only hot water.

I think I will never be fashionable.

This pain is eating me up.

I want to get tanned and get a "tattoo" on my arm...

Wearing joggers under T-shirt and shorts with hands-free ears.

I want to go shopping with a bottle of mineral water in my hand...

I want to take a bath in the bathtub...

I want to drink bitter astringent coffee...

Rather, all this is nothing.

I am also making a program of drinking tea with a fork, but still no success.

The more I try to be fashionable, the more I sink into the traditional life.

I tried several times to get my hands on chocolate in the bakery, but on the other hand, cream rolls are also kept...


"It returns, look here too"... Kaleja is shocked...

Then I'm no longer 'I' you become...

If I eat a seven-hundred-rupee burger from a food chain, I eat my fill as soon as I reach home.
So it was decided that I was far from fashion.
A friend of mine says that only then can I become fashionable.

If I don't care about anyone.

I have also tried this method.

At one point, he insisted, trying to make me fashionable
That
Come to my place for dinner tomorrow wearing only jeans and a t-shirt...

I did the same.


But
When he reached there, he found that people were also wearing shoes.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.thank

Popular Articles

Powered by Blogger.

Featured

Comments

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Subscribe Us

Ad Space

Responsive Advertisement

Recent

About us

About Me

My photo
my name is Shaheen .Professional I'm Beautician .

Categories

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Categories

Translate

Facebook

Subscribe Us

Types

Popular

Most Popular

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.